Monday, March 8, 2010

The urge to control

As a control freak my nature is to control. I find that I try to balance this with reality that I is not right for me to control everything. And of course I have no business controlling someone without consent. But that does not mean I cannot do that in my imagination :). Take for instance the other day at the store I visualized a lovely lady there. How she would look in a nice shiny collar. Or how her face would look in a new hood I bought. I start to think what she might be like in reality if she has some secret desires. And those desires how they could be shared and fun had by all. At least I do not mentally undress them. I dress them up.... in latex ;) And now I sit here wishing i had a nice rubber slave here at my chair. Imagination is a glorious thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment