Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm back and ready for some Winter Fire

This has been a frustrating winter for me. I have had a string of small failures recently. Nothing major just little things like looking to get out of my cramped apartment, but being so backed up and stressed with work I forget to look for places. Getting a flat screen TV to replace my old CRT monitor but realising it will not work with my old as hell Ubuntu 6.10 My compiler seems not to work with a 64 bit computer... my laptop. To top it off we here in DC have had about 50 inches of snow this year. So I have taken a breather and heading to Winter Fire. I look forward to getting out and having a good time. Hopefully transforming a subbie into a play thing for a little :D Maybe that will help get my mind off little problems and let me focus on what is going well in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Winter Fire? Hope you have fun! It's good to see you writing again :-)

    t. x

    ReplyDelete